Sunday, January 2, 2011

What an inspirational lesson we had today! I really was motivated to come home and set some SIMPLE goals for the new year. It was also a good reminder of the importance it is to keep reading and rereading the conference addresses. I can't believe how much I had forgotten in just three months. One of my favorite things from the lesson today was a quote from Sister Hinckley,
"Stick to the task until it sticks to you. Beginners are many, finishers are few"
Let's all take some time if we haven't already to set some goals for the new year, also take some time to reflect on how far we've improved and grown over the last year, five years or ten years. If we take the time to do this I believe we will be amazed at how much we've grown and all the blessings that we have received! Thanks LaDean for the spirit that you brought to relief society today!

No comments:

Post a Comment